YMCA of the Rockies - Executive Offices
Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal
Leadership Position: Leader
Reports to: Accounting Manager Revision Date: 01/15/2019
The YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center is the largest YMCA conference center in the world. At nearly 900 acres in size and serving over 200,000 guests each year, a dedicated team of individuals work to provide guests with a world-renowned experience.
* Responsible for assisting in performing the functions related to processing, payment and record keeping of the Association’s Accounts Payable.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
* Must have experience in general office functions.
* Must be able to work with a computer (Microsoft Office Products) as well as other office equipment including copier, telephone, fax machine, electronic calculator and manual files.
* Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Enter approved/reviewed invoices into the Accounting system.
* Maintain files and keep accurate, organized and reconciled records of all paid and unpaid invoices.
* Review statements and pass on any discrepancies needing research to the A/P Associate.
* Process credit applications to vendors as provided by various purchasing managers.
* Prepare checks for mailing to vendors once Accounts Payable is updated for the week.
* May be required to work in another department as Association needs specify.
* All other duties as assigned
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position.
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.