Conference Office Assistant - Seasonal
YMCA of the Rockies - EPC
Job Title: Conference Administrative Assistant Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal Revision Date: 11/26/2018
Reports to: Conference Director
The Conference Administrative Assistant will support the Conference Department with phone reception, data entry, Written and verbal correspondence, and all duties related to conference hospitality.
* Exhibits superior guest services abilities through clear, professional and friendly interactions (verbal and written), timely and accurate follow through on requests, and resolves problematic guest situations professionally with guest satisfaction as the goal.
* Possesses strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks appropriately in an ever-changing, time sensitive environment.
* Demonstrates strong leadership abilities and appropriate assertiveness needed to work independently while valuing team unity.
* Provides office phone reception for Conference Department, including radio communication to Group Leaders, Set-Up Team Members and colleagues in various departments.
* Group Leader check-in
* Group arrival preparation (Project Room)
* Assists with processing emails sent to general Conference email address.
* Works within Maestro reservation system and to assist with data entry & verification of conference event details (will train)
* Develops professional, accommodating relationship with colleagues in all EPC departments, group leaders,
* Identifies incomplete group event orders and assists Conference Coordinators to secure accurate information related to meeting room set-ups, meals and lodging accommodations.
* Promotes a cooperative, positive and problem-solving atmosphere at all times, reporting areas of concern to supervisors.
* Available to work varied schedules; day, evening and weekend flexibility required.
* Possesses a valid, USA state issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
* Supports the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and safe environment for guests, members and staff.
* Upholds the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies and programs.
* Upholds and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
* Meets acceptable criminal background check standards.
Other Functions / Requirements:
1. All other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.
Job Status: Seasonal