Conferences & Groups Opportunities
YMCA of the Rockies
Snow Mountain Ranch - Winter Park, CO
Estes Park Center - Estes Park, CO
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE: We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All Staff assist in Housekeeping and Food Service duties as needed.
From Family Reunions and Conference Groups, to Faith Based Groups and Government Groups, our Conference Departments at Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch help create unique and memorable events for all participants. Office Staff assist group leaders with coordination of conferences, special events, weddings, family reunions, and banquets. Event Staff provide all the physical pieces needed for the group by setting up event spaces and audio/visual equipment, delivering refreshments and other requested equipment and supplies. Event staff also maintain public restrooms and lobbies. The Wedding Assistant helps couples with pre-wedding planning, manages weddings according to contracts, and attends to post-wedding evaluations.