Job Title: COVID Test Administrator Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal Revision Date: 02/2021
Position requires a minimum of 6 hours per week to support the COVID-19 testing protocols at YMCA of the Rockies. Individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sample collection process.
Position available at Snow Mountain Ranch for immediate hire.
Position available at Estes Park Center - Required Start Date: December 2021
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
* Must use appropriate PPE including but not limited to face mask and gloves at all times
* Greet and check-in sample provider who has scheduled an appointment for COVID-19 testing
* Confirm the prerequisites for testing and oversee the sample collection process
* Utilize technology to appropriately document and submit the collected sample
* Check-out the sample provider which includes providing answers to concerns and next steps
* Licensed CNA, MA, EMT or RN
* Must follow all COVID-19 safety protocols to reduce the risk of transmission
* Must provide a safe environment for him/herself and the sample provider
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
* All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What we offer:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $17.00-$20.00/hour (PRN). This position includes:
Room & Board Options Available
* Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
* Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Other employee perks and discounts, including:
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
* Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
* Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.