Are you a positive and professional person?
Are you passionate about a clean and tidy work environment?
Do you look for new and exciting challenges in your daily work routine?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life?
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Wait staff to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Food Service - Staff requirements?
- Maintain positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Maintain sanitary work and dining areas, which exceed state health standards
- Operate commercial food service equipment (i.e. dishwasher, slicer, and mixer)
- Assist with meal preparation
- Operate the cash register and balance cash box
Do you posses the ability to demonstrate the following?
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Food Service - Staff:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Free Grand Passes to check-out for Winter Park Resort, Steamboat Springs, Copper Mountain, and Ski Granby Ranch
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- And much, much more
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!