Food Service - Part Time- off grounds
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center
Job Description: Food Service Worker Off-Grounds
Job Title: Food Service Worker Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal OFF-GROUNDS Reports to: Dining Room Supervisor
The YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center is the largest YMCA conference center in the world.
At nearly 900 acres in size and serving over 200,000 guests each year, a dedicated team
of individuals work to provide guests with a world-renowned experience.
The Food Service Worker is responsible for providing guests with a positive dining experience. Employees rotate daily through a variety of specific duties as described below.
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Essential Job Functions / Requirements:
* Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward guests and staff
* Maintain sanitary work and dining areas, which exceed state health standards
* Operate commercial food service equipment (i.e. dishwasher, slicer, and mixer)
* Assist with meal preparation.
* Keep service lines clean and fully stocked with food and supplies (plates, cups, etc.)
* Clean dining tables
* Wash dishes
* Vacuum carpets, sweep and mop floors
* Clean bathrooms
* Able to stand for eight hours on concrete floors
* Lift 35 pounds up to 36" off the ground
* Able to understand instructions in English
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Check and sell meal guest tickets at the "check stand"
* Operate cash register and balance cash box
* All other duties as assigned
Job Status: Seasonal