Front Desk - Attendant
Are you a positive and professional person?
Do you enjoy bringing a smile to the faces of strangers?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life?
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for engaging individuals to join our Front Desk Staff to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Granby, CO, which is between Grand Lake and Winter Park, CO.
Are you able to meet the following Front Desk Attendant requirements?
* High school diploma or GED equivalence is required.
* Possess the ability to respond to problems, concerns and emergencies in a calm, professional manner.
* Check guests in and out of accommodations using computer-based system.
* Appropriately handle emergency situations and ability to problem-solve guest and staff issues.
* Be able to work a flexible schedule with rotating shifts.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Front Desk Attendant:
* Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
* Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
* Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
* Free Passes to check-out for Loveland Ski Area.
* Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
* And much, much more!
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!