Housekeeping-Staff - Seasonal
Housekeeping - Staff
POSITION AVAILABLE JANUARY 2020-MAY 2020
*SPRING INCENTIVE* Those in Housekeeping and Food Service will be eligible for; Spring Travel Incentive (up to $300), Work Completion Bonus ($100.00 per month - September-May), and Single Room Housing.
Are you a positive and professional person?
Do you look for new and exciting challenges in your daily work routine?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life?
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Housekeeping requirements?
* Maintain positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
* Must have the ability to be motivated, energetic, and effective while working with others on 2-12 person teams.
* Ability to be flexible and work variable shifts that include weekends, holidays, and nights.
* Must be able to spend a large portion of the day walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 40 pounds (laundry bags / supplies / chairs / tables), and completing manual labor.
* Ability to exemplify qualities of patience, kindness, integrity, accountability, teamwork and professionalism.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Housekeeping Staff:
* Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
* Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
* Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
* Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
* And much, much more
The YMCA of the Rockies has a zero-tolerance policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!
Job Status: Seasonal