Human Resources Interview Assistant
The Human Resource Interview Assistant aids in conducting interviews to assist in the staffing of YMCA of the Rockies. Provides information, assistance and knowledge to ensure all Human Resources support services are delivered in a timely, efficient, professional and ethical manner.
Our Mission and Culture:
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
- Work with the Human Resources Department and managers to schedule and conduct interviews, and help in the hiring function
- Must be able to work for long periods of time on a computer
- Must have accurate and proficient typing and computer data entry skills
- Must possess good customer service skills; must be friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional and comfortable with cold calling
- Must be able to work well with frequent interruptions in a busy office environment
- Must work independently, is responsible and self-motivated
- Must have an unwavering ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning Human Resources matters
- Must communicate clearly visually and orally and be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Uses, iPad, computer, fax machine, copy machine, telephone
- Must know how to file accurately
- Assist with screening incoming phone calls. Help callers with queries
- Assist with screening and assisting people coming into the Human Resources Office
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.