Human Resources Opportunities
YMCA of the Rockies
Snow Mountain Ranch - Winter Park, CO
Estes Park Center - Estes Park, CO
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE: We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All Staff assist in Housekeeping and Food Service duties as needed.
Hiring over 2000 seasonal staff and volunteers a year for Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch, the Human Resources Department ensures YMCA of the Rockies' policies and systems function as intended and they take care of the needs of the staff throughout the employee's life cycle with the YMCA. The Hiring Team screens applicants, conducts interviews, assists in hiring seasonal staff by initiating reference checks, background checks, and onboarding materials. The Staff Housing and Experience Teams ensure a welcoming, supportive, and staff-centric environment by providing clean and safe housing for staff; planning and leading staff activities; and being a helpful and reliable resource to all staff.