Do you love working with internationals?
Are you a detail oriented and organized person?
Do you enjoy teaching, training and shepherding others?
Then the International Coordinator position may be the perfect job for you!
- Implement the Multinational Leadership Training Program at SMR with direction from the International Programs Director
- Be the on-site International resource for managers and all international staff
- Hold trainees accountable for attendance/tardiness/performance issues related to their training plan
- Provide educational opportunities and training
- Organize international staff programs within the community.
- Assist with both the seasonal staff orientation and the Multinational Leadership Training Orientation
- College degree and one year supervisory experience required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2 years office experience or formal HR training required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, customer service, keyboard and data entry skills
- Ability to comfortably speak in front of groups of up to 150 people.
- Ability to train supervisory staff in Human Resource related matters
This is a full-time, year-round position paying $16-$17.50/hr BOE with full benefits, including:
- Health, dental and life insurance (shared premium)
- Participation in the YMCA retirement plan
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, library, and an art center
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Human Resources Office
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy) and various local restaurants
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE:
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
We have a strict policy against alcohol or drugs on property; in addition, no drug use is tolerated (including marijuana) during your employment with us whether on- or off-duty.
QUESTIONS? Please call our HR office at 970-887-2152 ext. 4219, or email email@example.com.