IT - volunteer
YMCA of the Rockies - Executive Office
Job Title: IT Volunteer Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal
Reports to: I.T. Director Revision Date: 03/20/2019
* Assist with maintaining the Information and Telephone Systems.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
* Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions as needed.
* Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for further servicing as needed.
* Record actions taken and solutions requests in the IT ticket system.
* Assist in maintaining inventory and documentation of equipment.
* Assist with maintaining and repairing the phone systems.
* Assist with computer and Wi-Fi networks.
* Recommend changes that could improve the professionalism and efficiency of IT resources.
* Valid, unsuspended driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds, work on ladders and in tight spaces.
* Basic understanding of computer systems and networks.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
* All other duties as assigned
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position.
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.
Job Status: Internship,Volunteer