Job Title: Janitorial Services - Staff Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal
Leadership Position: Leader
Reports to: Crew Leader Revision Date: January 2018
The YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center is the largest YMCA conference center in the world. At nearly 900 acres in size and serving over 200,000 guests each year, a dedicated team of individuals work to provide guests with a world-renowned experience.
The Janitor is responsible for having assigned cabins and lodge rooms cleaned by check-in time and to meet the expectations of the supervisors and guests.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
* Delivery of Guest Amenities
* Clean lobbies and public areas
* Clean indoor and outdoor entry ways
* Clean carpets and hard surface flooring with truck mount
* Work on a crew with 3 to 5 co-workers
* Work with various types of cleaning chemicals
* Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Ensure all Janitorial areas are cleaned before leaving at the end of the day
* Assist with Housekeeper or Laundry Attendant functions as needed
* All other duties as assigned
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.