OUR MISSION AND CULTURE:
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other.
- Become a subject matter expert in Core Systems across the association, including Property Management, Program Management, Online Reservations, Group Sales, Point of Sale, Camp Management, Accounting, CRM, Human Resources and Applicant Tracking, Integrations, Reporting and other peripheral systems
- Ensure the implementation of HotelKey suite in 2023-24 is successful, in terms of ensuring business processes are adapted to best utilize the software, staff are adequately trained and supported in its use, and issues are managed between vendors efficiently
- Serve as a Level 2-3 support technician for core systems (handling escalation requests from the Level 1 IT Support team)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for HotelKey after go-live, taking over day to day project oversight from the Association Business and Risk Director
- Responsible to build reports, queries, security roles and product configurations in core systems
- Serve as facilitator to document issues with existing core software and related processes
- Serve as a technical resource for future system replacement and consolidation projects
- Up to date on the latest software technology trends including software as a service and cloud-based systems
- Collaborate with the Association’s Infrastructure and Security team to ensure core systems align with the Association’s existing and future technology infrastructure and security requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related (preferred)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business analyst technical role (required)
- Proven experience in a customer support role for internal software systems
- A technical mind to understand complex challenges (such as in-depth reporting and BI), document requirements, and plan and implement solutions
- Proven experience to quickly learn expansive new software tools, and serve as SME for them
- Excellent communicator – confident with kind and clear customer service
- Trained and up-to-date with latest software best practices including implementation of SaaS solutions and customer software development projects
- Excellent documentation and training skills including written, video and diagram creation
- Proven experience with business process definition and improvement
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
- Must be available on-call for after-hours IT emergencies and planned system upgrades/replacements.
- Possess a valid, USA state-issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
- Possess stamina to work in the environment described herein.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb a ladder and work in tight spaces.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & EMPLOYEE PERKS:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Fund (an additional 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years employment)
- Employer owned rental housing may be available nearby - Contact Human Resources for more information
- YMCA of the Rockies membership
- Discounted childcare, summer day camp, and summer overnight camp
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for friends & family
- Ski passes to nearby resorts
- Free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- View all YMCA of the Rockies employee perks by visiting https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/year-round-jobs