YMCA of the Rockies
Snow Mountain Ranch - Winter Park, CO
Estes Park Center - Estes Park, CO
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE: We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and FAITH.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and FAITH in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All Staff assist in Housekeeping and Food Service duties as needed.
Serving over 200,000 guests a year at Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch, the Front Desk/Guest Registration Staff often provide the first face-to-face impression of YMCA of the Rockies to our guests and ensure they are given accurate and in-depth information about their accomodations and activities.