Human Resources/ People Operation OpportunitiesEstes Park Center – Estes Park, CO Snow Mountain Ranch – Granby, CO
Salary Range: $13.65 - $13.65
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE:
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and FAITH.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and FAITH in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All Staff assist in Housekeeping and Food Service duties as needed.
Hiring over 2000 seasonal staff and volunteers a year for Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch, the Human Resources Department ensures YMCA of the Rockies' policies and systems function as intended and they take care of the needs of the staff throughout the employee's life cycle with the YMCA. The Staff Housing Resident Assistants and Staff Activity Facilitators ensure a welcoming, supportive, and staff-centric environment by providing clean and safe housing for staff; planning and leading staff activities; and being a helpful and reliable resource to all staff.