Delivery ManagerEstes Park Center – Estes Park, CO
Salary Range: $18.00 - $20.15
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Delivery Manager is responsible for all catering and refreshment deliveries. This includes customer service, training, and supervising relevant staff. Other duties include a relevant dining room and vehicle cleanliness, labeling of all food items, customer service, operating POS, and ensuring all delivery equipment is clean, organized, and functioning properly.
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE:
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff, and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests, and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and each other.
- Possess a valid, USA state-issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles both on and off the property
- Oversee and coordinate daily scheduled deliveries and Banquet Event Orders
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English
- Work closely and communicate with Conference Services, Banquets, and Food Service Kitchen staff
- Work holidays, weekends, morning and evening shifts
- Attend continuing education for relevant Food Service practices
- Ensure Organizations standards for preparation and presentation, health department regulations, and cleanliness of all venues
- Supervise, schedule, train, and lead up to 10 seasonal staff and volunteers
- Promote a cooperative, positive and problem-solving diverse atmosphere at all times
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external guests at all times
- Work alongside and assist Catering Manager as needed
- Ability to step into various kitchen roles to support operations
- Bilingual preferred
- At least 2 years of Management experience
- Positive, supportive work ethic
- Have or complete upon hire ServeSafe or equivalent certification
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 70 pounds to standard table height
- Must be able to move about the property as needed
- Must be able to function in loud, fast-paced environments
- Must be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & EMPLOYEE PERKS:
- $1,500 sign on bonus
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Fund (an additional 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years employment)
- Employer owned rental housing may be available nearby - Contact Human Resources for more information
- YMCA of the Rockies membership
- Discounted childcare, summer day camp, and summer overnight camp
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for friends & family
- Ski passes to nearby resorts
- Free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- View all YMCA of the Rockies employee perks by visiting https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/year-round-jobs