Do you communicate well?
Are you able to react quickly in high-pressure situations?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life?
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for responsible individuals to join our Programs team as Lifeguards at our pool. We will train/certify those needing certification. Upon arrival, you must be able to demonstrate that you are a strong swimmer.
Are you able to meet the following Lifeguard requirements?
Must be at least 16 years old and living off-grounds
Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Ability to direct and supervise others with professionalism and respect
Must possess current First Aid and CPR certifications
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.82/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
Room & Board Options Available
* Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
* Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Other employee perks and discounts, including:
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
* Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
* Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!