Currently available through September 30, 2020 at SMR with option to extend at EPC for the fall.
Do you love working indoors and outdoors on a variety of maintenance projects?
Do you know how to operate a variety of hand and power tools?
Are you a team player in support of organizational goals and objectives?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Granby, CO, near Winter Park, CO and Grand Lake, CO.
Are you able to meet the following maintenance requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license and comply with YMCA driving rules
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Work on your feet and knees for an eight-hour shift, inside and outside, in all weather conditions.
- Climb ladders, scaffolding and work on roofs.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Maintenance Staff:
This is a seasonal, $12.00 hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position including:
- Room/Board payroll deduction at $34.00/day
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, provided by the Human Resources Office
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!