Do you love working indoors and outdoors on a variety of maintenance projects?
Do you know how to operate a variety of hand and power tools?
Are you a team player in support of organizational goals and objectives?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Granby, CO, near Winter Park, CO and Grand Lake, CO.
Are you able to meet the following maintenance requirements?
Position Start Date: Immediate
Must be at least 18 years old
Possess a valid driver’s license and comply with YMCA driving rules
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Work on your feet and knees for an eight-hour shift, inside and outside, in all weather conditions.
Climb ladders, scaffolding and work on roofs.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.32/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
Room & Board Options Available
* Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
* Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Other employee perks and discounts, including:
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
* Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
* Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!