Job Title: Night Audit Status: Non-exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal Revision Date: 09/2021
Reports to: Center Controller
Seasonal Night Audit role requires 16 hours per week with up to 40 hours available. Seasonal Night Audit will work a minum of two nights each week (16 hours) when the full-time Night Auditor is off and up to five nights a week (40 hours) when the Night Auditor is on vacation. ?Available hours not worked (up to 40 total) as the Seasonal Night Audit will be offered as a Guest Services Floater.
Duties will include:
Daily computation and validation of the revenue figures and statistics; also includes guest services and safety at the front desk and on the telephone.
Coverage of Front Desk, Conference Office, Switchboard, Conference Services and/or J Crew; assignment based on need for assistance and will change from week to week.
OUR MISSION AND CULTURE:?
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff, and facilities in an environment that builds a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. We are committed to being welcoming to all people and to making a difference in the lives of our members, guests, and staff. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary mission-based experiences for our guests and each other.
- Ability to operate Maestro Property Management System and associated credit card batching functionality
- Completing a daily audit that includes tasks such as counting operational cash, finalizing bank deposits, confirming the accuracy of checks that have been posted and running end-of-day reports
- Operational knowledge of the two-way radios and the switchboard, including correct telephone etiquette and taking of guest and staff requests
- Monitor guest no-show, check-in /checkout procedures including the proper handling of guest reservations and cancellations
- Act as a tactful liaison between group leaders/guests and all departments providing service to them (e.g., Conference, Front Desk, Food Service, Program, Housekeeping, Buildings & Grounds, etc.)
- Be able to explain contract details and billing to guests and group leaders
- Appropriate and timely handling of emergencies
- Produce necessary reports to support the front desk, conference and guest needs for the next day
- Operation of office and postage equipment
- Completing month-end and year-end audit reports
- Ability to consistently work the overnight shift at the front desk and to work independently
SNOW MOUNTIAN RANCH SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies Safety Program.
- Promote a safe work environment for guests, members and staff
- Assisting with making group packets, guest registration cards and room keys
- Assist Conference Services with meeting room setups and deliveries as needed
- Comply with all workplace COVID requirements which may include cleaning and disinfecting common areas in Admin Building and lodges as needed
- Needs to have excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, helpful, patient, and professional
- Minimum of a two-year college degree or two years of experience in the business or resort hospitality field
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possess excellent diplomatic, organizational, interpersonal and phone communication skills
- Ability to multitask and coordinate logistical details
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate weekend, holiday and evening shifts
- Ability to work within an office environment and operate office equipment, including, but not limited to: computers, printers, copy machines and phone systems
? Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
GENERAL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES REQUIREMENTS
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- All other duties as assigned
What we offer:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $15.00/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
Room & Board Options Available
* Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
* Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Other employee perks and discounts, including:
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
* Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
* Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities