Office Manager - Seasonal, Starting in June 2018 - (Room & Board Included!)
Dates: This position starts in June, 2018. Please indicate your available dates on your application.
This position include answering telephones, response to enquiries, making and closing work orders, assist in UPS duties, filing and other daily office tasks.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
- Answer phones and radio calls, and able to convey information both orally and in writing appropriately.
- Dispatch emergency calls, and log calls accordingly.
- Log all maintenance and close work orders.
- Log and maintain security reports and incident reports.
- Maintain and assist in UPS duties, such as receiving UPS packages, update tracking list, and distributing packages.
- Response to walk-in enquiries in the office and coordinate and/or notify the appropriate channels and departments.
- Data entry and other daily office tasks.
- Assist B&G Office Manager
- Able to operates standard office equipment such as computer, and copier.
- All other duties as assigned
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $220/week, with employee perks including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- 20% Discount at our General Store, Rustic café, and Jackson Stable horseback rides
- Discounts at local merchants
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies
We have a zero tolerance policy for alcohol or drugs on property; in addition, no drug use is tolerated (including marijuana) during your employment with us whether on- or off-duty.
QUESTIONS?Please call our HR office at 970-586-3341 x1032, or email email@example.com
ABOUT THE Y
The YMCA of the Rockies is the largest YMCA conference center in the world, operating two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO; and Camp Chief Ouray, a summer resident camp for kids located on the Snow Mountain Ranch property.
This position is located at the Estes Park Center, which is nearly 900 acres in size and serves over 200,000 guests each year.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our team, experience the beautiful Rocky mountains, and support our mission of nourishing healthy spirit, mind, and body in all. Join us!
Office Manager - Seasonal - (Room & Board Included!)
Estes Park Center
About the Organization
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Seasonal