Program Specialist - Part-Time
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center
Job Description - Program Specialist
Job Title: Program Specialist Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Part-time Year-round Reports to: Program Director
The YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center is the largest YMCA conference center in the world.
At nearly 900 acres in size and serving over 200,000 guests each year, a dedicated team of
individuals work to provide guests with a world-renowned experience.
Under the direction of the Program Director, the Program Specialist is responsible for leading programs for staff and guests as directed.
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
Program Specialist Essential Functions / Requirements:
* Ability to lead classes in a group setting up to 30 people
* Must possess good organizational skills
* Must possess certifications to teach CPR/WFA/AED
* Maintain and manage equipment and supplies
* Complete necessary paperwork for certification
* Perform other duties of instructor as required
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* All other duties as assigned
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Job Status: Part Time