YMCA of the Rockies - EPC
RA Office Volunteer Driver Job Description
Job Title: RA Office Volunteer Driver Status: Non-Exempt
Employee Classification: Seasonal Volunteer
Reports to: Resident Coordinator Revision Date: January 2020
A volunteer driver is responsible for helping transport seasonal staff on a regularly scheduled shuttle to town from our property, on staff trips up to a few hours away, as well for any medical appointment needs as scheduled by seasonal staff.
Position Available: Spring 2020 (Starting in February/March)
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies and programs.
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient and professional.
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
* Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment.
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as assigned. You will be scheduled 24 hours a week in the slow season and 28 hours a week in the busy season.
* Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
* Be comfortable driving in all season conditions, in the mountains, in vehicles up to a 15 passenger minibus.
* Transporting staff on the daily shuttle to town and for off-site events as assigned
* Schedule and transport staff with medical appointments in Estes Park.
* Carry up to 40lbs. up and down stairs as well as walk or run over uneven terrain, climb stairs frequently, and walk around property.
* Clean and Maintain cleanliness of staff pool vehicles, helping facilitate any maintenance needs by communicating with and delivering to vehicle maintenance.
* Must possess a valid, USA state issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
Other Functions / Requirements:
* Have a valid US Driver’s License and at least 3 years driving experience.
* Help with on campus deliveries of supplies and/or staff as needed.
* All other duties as assigned.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
or qualifications associated with the job.