Store Clerk - General Store
Are you a positive and professional person?
Do you have a passion for hospitality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life!
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for welcoming individuals to join our Guest Services department in our General Store as Retail Clerks. The General Store is located on-property and includes grocery items, memorabilia, and other amenities for purchase by guests and staff.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Granby, CO, near Winter Park, CO and Grand Lake, CO.
Are you able to meet the following Store Clerk requirements?
* Be able to stand in one place for lengthy periods of time.
* Be able to work rotating shifts, including early mornings and late evenings including holidays and weekends.
* Ability to operate a POS system, credit card processing machine, and cash handling experience.
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and lift up to 36 inches off the ground.
* Cross training in Guest Registration to provide support as needed.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
* Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
* Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
* Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
* Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
* May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Store Clerks:
* Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
* Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
* Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
* Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
* Free ski passes to check out at Loveland Ski Area
* Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
* And much, much more
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES TODAY!