What are standard seasonal wages?
In addition to receiving a base weekly wage of $220, seasonal staff
receive lodging, three meals a day and
free or discounted access to most YMCA facilities and area attractions (skiing, snowshoeing in
and, climbing, hiking, biking and horseback riding in the summer). No more worrying about finding a
to stay and eat - just come and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer.
What housing is provided?
As part of your employment package, you’ll be provided with on-site
complimentary lodging. Our facilities
are dorm-style, which means that you’ll be sharing your room with one to three other people. This
a great opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your colleagues! You’ll also have a
commute to work.
How do I apply for a job?
Search our current opportunities and complete our online application
(please include your resume if you have
one). While applying, you’ll need to provide contact information for three references in order to
your application. Check out our reference section for more information. If you need assistance or
questions with the application process, please contact us at
What is the Seasonal Work Agreement Completion Bonus?
All seasonal and international staff who complete their work
agreement will be eligible for a $100 per month
work agreement completion bonus for peak demand months, if the following conditions are met:
- Employees must complete their original work agreement as agreed upon with Human Resources;
- Employees will only be eligible for the months they work during September – May;
- An employee’s work agreement may certainly include the months of June, July and August but
months will not be calculated for the purposes of the bonus;
- A month will be calculated as four weeks of work between September and May;
- Bonuses will not be prorated for periods of work less than one month;
- Bonuses will be paid out no later than the last day of the following month after the end of
- This work agreement completion bonus will be in effect for the 2018 calendar year.
Do I get time off?
Absolutely! We want you to explore the beautiful surroundings and
take advantage of the Y’s amenities and
staff discounts at various local attractions. We believe in building healthy spirit, mind and body